Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Drinking coffee till I vibrate is bad, bad, bad.

The other day I ran across a blurb somewhere that said ‘drinking two or more cups of coffee a day makes it near impossible to burn fat’.  Hmm.  You don’t say.  That explains things a little bit.

I wonder then, how it is that us ‘normal’ people are supposed to get all jacked-up enough every morning to get kids clean and dressed, lunches made, snacks packed, homework located, and their bodies thrown out the door in time for the bus to scoop them up and away from us, so that we may actually shower by ourselves once in a while.

Apparently… <insert giant exasperated eye roll>  coffee makes your body acidic, and when you’re in an ‘acid state’ you retain the fat from every little bite of cheesecake and breakfast sausage that crosses your lips.  In order for you to burn off that retained fat, your acid level must decrease.  Which of course means ‘stop drinking all that coffee’, among other things of course.  The other things I can handle…I’m not big on sugary sweets, not a big meat eater, don’t booze it up more than your average stay-at-home mom, etc….but coffee?  Come on, not coffee!! 

I guess I am off to the tea section at the grocery store, and I haven’t had my coffee today, so watch out!!

3 comments:

  1. LMBO!!! Didn't you hear what Jen said about tea young lady!?!? You better stick to Shaklee Cinch tea that you know won't make the fluffies stick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you're right! I will be ordering BOTH flavors of Cinch tea... gonna use the pomegranate tea and Performance to make some of those Shaklee Redbulls!! (See My Shaklee Site or msg me if you want to know what this is).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoying your, blog, Bonnie!! Makes me think & laugh aloud!! Happy writing!!

    ReplyDelete