Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

My Future Creativity Room

Installment one! 
I have been working on cleaning out this room of toys and toy shelving, and other kid-related items.  Obviously I am not done.  Here's a shot of me clearly not quite being done...
I've made more progress since I took this picture, thank goodness.  
That's dog-body in the lower right corner, in case you were wondering.  
The room sure isn't pretty (yet), but hey, 
check out the cool hinge on my door!
This room is getting cooler by the minute, dont you think?  Next step is stripping the wallpaper backing, which is gonna be a blast.  I couldn't help myself yesterday, and started picking at corners and edges, which is where I discovered that part of the wall is painted-over wallpaper that I'm going to have to remove.  I love that.  Oh my God I love that SO MUCH.  Here's what I accidentally did...
Awesome, right?!  I know.  I'm awesome.  Hey, it's progress!!

No comments:

Post a Comment